Director of Business Development, Partnerships
Full time /Remote
About the Role
This Director, Business Development, Partnerships position is responsible for developing and implementing new partnerships.
- Develops and manages the business development process including strategic planning, partner pursuit,
implementation and launch.
- Develop and leverage relationships andr building consensus on key initiatives amongst both senior and
- Lead the preparation of national contracts (financial conditions, marketing revenue, incentive targets and
supplementary promotional resources) for new partners.
- Strong knowledge of loyalty customer data (CRM)
- Assist with evaluation of strategic partners, including partner’s financial stability, marketplace reputation,
and industry trends that may impact future performance.
– Monitors business conditions, market trends, competitive practices, and opportunities in the industry.
THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
Education and Experience
· University/community college degree in business, marketing or related discipline.
· 10 years of Experience in at least one of the following areas: business/partner development in financial services, travel industry, insurance industry, loyalty/rewards programs, automotive services environment
· Ability to work in a “team” environment.
· Exhibits strong leadership abilities and supervisory skills.
· Previous project management experience.
My client is an equal opportunity employer and committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. My client will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities through the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.