Digital Project Manager/Email Specialist
About the Role
Responsible for the end-to-end project management of email campaigns. In this role you will work closely with our CRM Strategy group, PMO and digital groups. You must demonstrate a strong understanding of project management tools and best-practice methodology, and the flexibility to lead a diverse and dynamic team to deliver CRM strategy and solutions for our retail client. The successful candidate will possess superior problem-solving skills, passion for email marketing and CRM.
The successful candidate will:
• Work hand-in-hand with strategy, project management, clients and their partners to flawlessly deliver best-in-class email campaigns.
• Be the day-to-day lead on email strategy activities including scheduling, resourcing, client communication and approvals.
• Accurately interpret business requirements and build project plans to deliver on objectives
• Drive efficiencies and optimize timelines and development throughout the life of projects.
• Assess risks, develop and lead quality assurance efforts at all stages across all projects.
• Understand data implementation from both strategic and technical perspectives.
• Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience and drive results through creative and technical innovation
• Strengthen and maintain the collaborative relationships that have been established with
our client partners.
• Effectively manage project communications with internal and client teams.
• Handle volume effectively and be confident in prioritizing and delegating tasks.
• Be a proactive problem-solver, anticipate issues and be two steps ahead of the team at
Our clients hire us for our creative excellence, strategic smarts and flawless execution.
The successful candidate will deliver in all of these areas.
• 2-4 years project management or production experience in an interactive or integrated agency or similar environment
• Successful history of project leadership to clients and account, with demonstrable experience in setting and managing stakeholder expectations
• Demonstrates an ability to solve problems with the solution that works for all stakeholders without compromising the quality of the deliverables or the project
• Stays abreast of new trends in advertising, particularly in data and technology
• Solid understanding of production and the creative development process, experience design, technology, quality assurance testing and marketing methodologies
• A professional and approachable demeanor, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic agency environment
• Can show experience in bottom-up scoping of projects, creating project budgets, tracking actuals, and creating statements of work
• Experience working with remote teams
• Proficiency with Braze, SmartSheet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, online project management/collaboration/ticketing tools e.g. JIRA, basecamp etc.