Digital Project Manager
About the Role
Manage various Digital projects; CRM, Social Media, Web and technical projects. Understand Project Management methodologies, process and tools.
Collaboration with cross functional teams, to define project requirements, scope, process and timeline. Monitor, track and mitigate project, budget and risks through the full lifecycle of the projects.
Identify risks and escalate when support is required to mitigate.
The successful candidate will:
• Develop, maintain and execute project plans from planning through to implementation, deployment
• Responsible for identifying, communicating, monitoring, and responding to risk
• Communicate effectively and set clear expectations on deliverables and timelines
• Monitor and control project change requests and assess their overall impact on project scope,
schedule and cost
• Collaborate with account services on project cost estimation, budget tracking and budget
• Gain full understanding of the agency’s operational processes and procedures, providing constant
training to all project team members
• 3 to 5 years project management experience working in an agency setting
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present in a clear and concise way
• Ability to understand technologies applicable to a chosen project and facilitate resolution of technical
issues as they arise
• Building relationships across disciplines like strategy, creative, development and QA
• Proven time management skills, able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple projects
• Knowledge of MS Office/Project, Jira and Confluence, Smartsheet
• Ability to train and mentor junior and new Project Managers
• Participate, and lead process improvements throughout the agency
• Solutions oriented focus with the ability to work through issues with the team