Digital Account Supervisor
About the Role
The expectation is that the Digital Account Supervisor will be able to independently lead projects and ongoing client relationships, with the support of subject matter experts and the extended agency team. My client is a leading North American marketing agency helping clients to unlock customer value through data driven marketing. The Digital Account Supervisor will play a key role in delivering our mission day-in and day-out. The Digital Account Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day relationship with selected clients and managing the timely completion of the agency’s deliverables for those clients. By and large, agency deliverables include marketing tactics such as digital ads, emails, web content, direct mail creative and print collateral electronic files.
To be successful, you will need to be a versatile team player, willing to go the extra mile for exceptional work and to enable the success of the agency by wearing many hats – account lead, project manager and strategist. You are a curious marketer who enjoys keeping up to date on the latest developments in digital marketing and technology in order to bring new ideas to our clients.
• Co-ordinate support from key internal and external business partners (e.g., client, vendor, translation, creative, development, production, etc.) to ensure effective execution of clients’ marketing plan deliverables.
• Proactively managing client expectations relating to timelines, creative concepts, feedback, costs, etc.
• Advising clients and their partners on strategic approaches to marketing challenges, occasionally supplying research and/or competitive analysis.
• Working with clients, creative teams and production partners to provide exceptional work for our clients.
• Developing and managing project timelines, in conjunction with internal and external partners.
• Creating project estimates, ensuring timely updates and approvals as needed, and providing accurate billing as per specified standards.
• Developing and maintaining a thorough and current understanding of the clients’ business needs including competitive landscape, products, target audience and business challenges.
• 3-5 years’ experience in an agency setting in an account service role
• Excellent understanding of, and demonstrated hands-on experience with 1:1 communication
channels (email, direct mail, targeted web communications) and experience across other
channels and marketing tactics both digital and physical
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and proven ability to build positive relationships internally
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Outstanding work ethic with the ability to manage multiple projects, getting things done right
the first time
• Be aligned to our agency values of Integrity, Loyalty, and Unwavering Commitment to Quality
• Digital marketing experience and familiarity with basic principles of SEO, digital media and the
development of social media assets
• Comfortable with presenting to groups
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in business, communications or a related field of study
• From time to time will need to work on-site in our Toronto office as local regulations permit.
• The Digital Account Supervisor may be required to travel locally based on the business needs.