About the Role
My Client is looking for a detail-oriented and highly organized problem solver to join the team as a client-facing Account Supervisor. This role is central to executing work that drives business results for a U.S. based retail Client. As an Account Supervisor you will ensure client expectations, creative guidelines, and team needs are met from briefing through final delivery.
• Day-to-day contact for assigned client; not only communicating project status details regarding deliverables, budget, timing, etc. but able to converse on the goals of the client and the idea behind the work.
• Work closely with internal creative and production – acting as the project point-person, you ensure all work together harmoniously toward a common goal to drive real business results for your Client.
• Manage 100+ digital content deliverables per campaign, ensuring quality control and delivering/trafficking all assets to required agency partners, media teams, and clients.
• Motivate your team of Coordinators, Project Managers, Designers and Copywriters day-to-day, while efficiently communicating and “managing up” to your Business Lead.
• Extremely organized – almost annoyingly so.
• A cool, calm, and collected approach to problem solving, with the ability to thrive and remain agile in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• 3-5 years of Client facing experience in an integrated or digital marketing agency. Retail experience preferred.
• Must be able to present comfortably; you’ve put a comprehensive deck together and presented to semi-large groups.
• An excellent communicator
• Comfortable and adaptable to working with different personalities
• A self-starter
• Able to motivate a group